|Thursday, 22 September 2011 20:43|
In keeping with the school's desire to promote democratic institutions and procedures to as great a degree as possible, a Student Council has been created for Grades 6-12. The organization has its own constitution and faculty advisors, and school wide elections are held each September for Middle School and High School officers. Class presidents also serve on the Student Council. The Student Council sponsors school projects and social events, and is a valuable link between students and administration.
Last year, we introducee a new structure for Student Council officers by having both Middle School officers (Grades 6-8) and High School officers (Grades 9-12). Both branches of our new Student Council will work on some projects together and others separately throughout the year.
Congratulations to our new Student Council Class Representatives!
- IB Visual Arts Program Visits Biennale
- Rock On - 5th Grade! Guest Speakers, Experiments, and Field Trips Enhance Learning in Grade 5!
- Host Country Studies Trip to the Ancient Greek Agora or the Roman Forum of Thessaloniki
- Anti-bullying workshop “Rainbows After the Rain” Campaign
- Pinewood - Arsenal Field Trip for Grades 1-5