Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Pinewood welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin who meet admissions requirements.
In order to hold a place at Pinewood, families are required to re-enroll in the spring of each school year. This procedure involves signing a registration form, issued to parents with their enrollment, and making a prepayment (as detailed in the billing statement sent home to families during the Spring term).
1. If a student attends 20 or more school days in a given semester, the payer is responsible for paying for the entire semester.
2. In case of withdrawal, any amounts due by the parent or legal guardian shall be paid and all materials
belonging to the school returned, before report cards or certificates are issued.
3. No portion of tuition will be refunded for a student dismissed by expulsion.
a) Parents and/or legal guardians are required to ensure punctual payment of all School Fees in accordance with the chosen schedule of payments issued by the School’s accounting office at registration. Receipts will be issued by the school’s accounting office in a timely manner for the amounts received from each payer.
b) In case of late payment or nonpayment, the overdue amounts may be charged interest to the extent permitted under applicable laws and/or regulations of the Hellenic Republic.
c) Students shall not be re-enrolled unless ALL outstanding fees and tuition are paid in full. Payments, as made, will be applied to balances in order from overdue to current.
If a student must withdraw from the school for any reason during the course of the school year, the school office must be notified at least one week in advance of the withdrawal date in order to allow time to prepare the required disenrollment documents.
1. If a student attends 20 or more school days in a given semester, the payer is responsible for paying for School Fees for the entire semester.
2. In case of withdrawal, any amounts due by the parent or legal guardian shall be paid and all books and other materials belonging to the school shall be returned prior to the issuing of any report cards or transfer certificates to the student or the parent.
3. No portion of tuition will be refunded for a student dismissed by expulsion or for behavioral reasons.
4. Tuition and fees are not transferable.
Scholarships are available for incoming Grade 11 students who apply for admissions to Pinewood’s full IB Diploma Program. The selected IB students may receive up to 80% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the two-year IB Diploma studies. IB registration and exam fees as well as any fees associated with non-Pinewood coursework are not covered. For further details on the application process for the IB Diploma Scholarship Program, please refer to the school’s website.
The Pinewood Financial Assistance Program is designed to provide need-based financial assistance to current or new Pinewood families who clearly demonstrate that their family resources are insufficient to meet part of the tuition costs. A fair, standardized, equitable, and confidential needs analysis is utilized by the Financial Assistance Committee to determine a family’s ability to contribute to school expenses, according to their Financial Assistance application. All applications are reviewed in a timely manner and decisions communicated immediately thereafter. Families must re-apply for Financial Assistance each year.
Enforcement of Policies
A reminder letter will be promptly sent in the event that a parent or guardian does not meet a scheduled payment deadline at any point in the year, together with information regarding applicable late charges. The school administration shall be in charge of monitoring the tuition and fees assessment and collection process.