Dear Pinewood Community,
Twice a year (November and May), we hold a special meeting for our community in order to share exciting news about the school’s goals, accomplishments and future plans.
I invite and encourage you to attend the Community Meeting on Wednesday, November 13, at 5.30 pm in the Mary Glyn Hick Library where you will learn more about the following noteworthy matters.
- Welcome – Dr. Giampapa, Head of School
- Opening remarks – Dr.Vlachos, President
- Pinewood-Anatolia Integration Update – Dr. Giampapa, Head of School
Strategic Plan 2020-2025
Architectural Designs – Secondary Building
- New in Academics 2019-20 – Ms. Mills
- Instructional Leader at Pinewood – Ms. Fountain
- IB Program Update – Mr. Terzidis
- College Counseling News – Mr. Tsachtanis
- Business Office News – Ms. van der Ha
I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday as our school community gathers to participate in the life and future of our very special American international school. Please be informed that children are also welcome to join their parents.
Dr. Roxanne Giampapa
Head of School
…peace requires everyone to be in the circle – wholeness, inclusion.Isabel Allende