Pinewood Tuition Fees 2023-2024
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND FEES
- One-time registration fee
- Only for new enrolling students
- Kindergarten €600 for the 1st year, remaining €1900 to be paid on the 2nd year of school in Grade 1
- Grades 1-12 – €2,500
BUS SERVICE (annually)
- Return – €1,050
- One-way – €630
- €12,550 euros/year per student (includes all meals and boarding)
Special Educational Needs for students are offered through our Student Services Department. The fee is based on a 3-tier system and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Click HERE for an overview of the SEN Fees.
INCLUDED IN TUITION:
- Comprehensive Afterschool Activities Program
- All necessary textbooks and workbooks for regular classroom use. (Note: IB textbooks for students enrolled in the IB Diploma Program are not covered by tuition)
- Engaging in educational field trips conducted throughout the school year.
- Access to a wide range of digital resources and all school platforms
- Access to English Language Support services, available in all school divisions
2nd child discount 5% on tuition
3rd child discount 10% on tuition
Ιn case of student transfers between Anatolia College and Pinewood, the corresponding payments’ and discounts’ policies for the school where the student is enrolled, apply automatically.
Full payment discount is 5% on tuition fees (not on the Capital Levy or dormitory fees), if the full amount is paid by Sept. 15.
- Bus discount for 2nd child 15%, 3rd and more child(ren) 25%
Tuition and Fees are an amount that includes tuition and any other school fees as approved by the Board of Trustees. Tuition and Fees are non-transferable.
- The Capital Levy, amounting to €2,500, serves as an enrollment fee exclusively for new students entering Kindergarten through Grade 12. Families with a child enrolled in Kindergarten will initially pay €600 of the Capital Levy and are responsible for the remaining balance of €1,900 when their child starts Grade 1.
*Capital Levy does not apply to exchange students.
Tuition Fees and the capital levy are paid in 3 installments:
- June 30
- September 15
- January 15.
- New parents are required to pay a non-refundable deposit as soon as they are accepted, the deposit is set at 2,000 euros for Elementary and Secondary students and 1,000 euros for Early Years students.
- The Transportation Fee of 1,050 euros is an additional and non-refundable fee for those who choose bus transportation. The school offers the option for a one-way route with an amount of 630 euros for the school year. A sibling discount is applicable as per the discount table.
- The Boarding Fee is a fee for students who choose to reside in the Pinewood dormitory located in the Anatolia Campus. The yearly fee is 11,500 euros.
- After the yearly re-enrollment process through the Athena portal, parents and/or legal guardians shall receive a Proforma Invoice for each child enrolled at the school with the deposit/ installments amounts and due dates. Under special circumstances, the school can require full payment of tuition and fees prior to enrollment.
- As per Law 4713/2020 (Article 7.3), non re-enrollment of a student is possible in case of non-full payment of tuition fees for two (2) school years.
Student early disenrollment
Student late enrollment tuition policy
The school year is divided into three (3) periods
PERIOD 1: September 1 – November 30
PERIOD 2: December 1 – March 15
PERIOD 3: March 16 – June 30
- If a student attends 20 or more school days in a given period, the payer is responsible for paying the School Fees for the entire period.
- If a student attends 20 or fewer school days in a given period, the payer is responsible for paying for those days that the student attended school.
- The tuition fee for one period is equivalent to a third of the tuition fees.
- Parents will be reimbursed in case they have paid more than the applicable fees.
Early Disenrollment - PROCEDURE:
- Parents/guardians need to complete and sign the below disenrollment form.
- Any outstanding amounts need to be paid.
- All books and other materials belonging to the school need be returned.
- No report card or transfer certificates will be issued if the above requirements are not met.
- Tuition fees will not be refunded for a student who is expelled or who has to leave for behavioral reasons.
- If a student must disenroll early during the school year, the Admissions Officer must be notified at least one week in advance of the withdrawal date to allow time to prepare the required disenrollment form.
You can make payments via wire transfer to any of the school’s bank accounts.
Credit Card Payments
To pay with a credit card, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to [email protected] and specify the amount you wish to pay.
- You will receive a secure payment link via email to complete your transaction online.
Pinewood Bank Details
PIRAEUS BANK (EUR)
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
Account No: 5216-055583-332
IBAN: GR 21 0172 2160 0052 1605 5583 332
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
ALPHA BANK (EUR)
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
Account No: 720 00 2002 003099
IBAN: GR45 0140 7200 7200 0200 2003 099
Swift Code: CRBAGRAA
JPMorgan Chase & Co American Bank (USA – USD)
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 827526903
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CITY AND STATE: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
FOR ACH Transactions:
Bank Routing Number: 021000021 (NY)
When making a wire transfer for tuition or any other school-related fees, please ensure that you include the first name, and last name of the student(s) and their Grade in the “Notes”, “Reference” ” Comments” section of the bank wire transfer. This helps us accurately allocate the payment to the correct student(s) and ensure a smooth and timely processing of your payment.
Thank you for your attention to this detail.