Pinewood is committed to providing the highest quality and most contemporary education to its students while taking into consideration the economic demands of our families. In doing so, we are pleased to maintain our tuition and fees at no increase for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Pinewood Tuition Fees 2020-2021
- Activities Program (after school clubs)
- Books (excludes I.B. books)
- 4 Field trips
- Digital Resources
- English Language Support
2nd child discount 5% on tuition
3rd child discount 10% on tuition
Ιn case of students transfers between Anatolia and Pinewood, each school’s corresponding payments’ and discounts’ policies apply automatically
Full payment discount 5% , until Sept. 15, 2020 on tuition
- Bus discount for second child 15%, third and more children 25%
* SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS (SEN) Support is offered through the Student Services Department. The fee is based on a 3 Tier system and will be will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Find more HERE.
Pinewood Payment Policy
- Pinewood does not administer an Application Fee.
- The Capital Levy is an enrollment fee applicable to new students only from Kindergarten to Grade 12. This fee is not applicable when you will choose the exchange program. (find more here).
- Families with a child enrolled in Kindergarten pay 600 euros of the Capital Levy and are responsible for the remaining balance (1,900 euros) at the start of Grade 1.
- Fees including the capital levy could be paid in 3 installments. Parents can set their individual payment plan.
- The Deposit is a refundable payment due in spring for reenrollments, the amount is deducted from the upcoming year’s tuition. New parents are required to pay the deposit as soon as they are accepted, for the new parents the deposit is set to 2.000 euros
- The Tuition and Fees are an amount that includes tuition and any other school fees as approved by the Board of Trustees. Tuition and fees are non-transferable. The fees are paid in three installments, on September 15, December 15, and March 15.
- The Transportation fee is an additional and non-refundable fee for those who choose bus transportation. The school offers the option for a one-way route. The second child is eligible for a discount of 155 euros.
- The Boarding Fee is a fee paid directly to Pinewood for students who choose to reside in the Pinewood dormitory located in Anatolia Campus.
- Upon registration each school year, parents and/or legal guardians shall receive a Pro forma Invoice for each child enrolled at the school with the deposit and installments amount and due dates. The school reserves the right to require full payment of tuition and fees prior to enrollment.
- Students will not be re-enrolled unless payments of the previous school year have been fulfilled.
Secondary Division – withdrawal policy – early enrollment – late disenrollment:
- If a student attends 20 or more school days in a given semester, the payer is responsible for paying for School Fees for the entire semester.
- If a student attends 19 or less school days in a given semester, the payer is responsible for paying for those days that the student attended the school.
- For the 2020-2021 academic year, Semester 1 starts on September 7 and Semester 2 on January 22.
Early Years and Elementary Division – withdrawal policy – early enrollment – late disenrollment:
- If a student attends 13 or more school days in a given trimester, the payer is responsible for paying for School Fees for the entire trimester.
- If a student attends 12 or less school days in a given trimester, the payer is responsible for paying for those days that the student attended the school.
- For the 2020-2021 academic year, Trimester 1 starts on September 7, Trimester 2 on November 26 and Trimester 3 on March 5.
In case of withdrawal:
- Any amounts due by the parent or legal guardian shall be paid and all books and other materials belonging to the school shall be returned prior to the issuing of any report cards or transfer certificates.
- Tuition fees will not be refunded for a student dismissed by expulsion or for behavioral reasons. Amounts will be refunded as per policy for other withdrawal reasons.
- If a student must withdraw from the school for any reason during the course of the school year, the school office must be notified at least one week in advance of the withdrawal date in order to allow time to prepare the required disenrollment form that needs to be signed by the parent/guardian.
Fees may be paid by direct deposit or transfer to the following school bank accounts or via credit card online. For the credit card payment please indicate the amount you want to pay and inform [email protected] who will then send you the link for the payment. You can also find our bank account details below:
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
Papagou 36, 57001 Thermi,
Tel: 2310-487495, Fax: 2310-487492
Account No: 720 00 2002 003099
IBAN: GR45 0140 7200 7200 0200 2003 099
Swift Code: CRBAGRAA
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
An. Paramana Square 1, 57001, THERMI
Tel. 2310-460500, Fax: 2310-461846
Account No : 5216-055583-332
IBAN: GR 21 0172 2160 0052 1605 5583 332
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
For payments made from within the U.S only:
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI INC
Routing Number: 021307559
Swift Code: COUYUS31
* Please indicate students’ names on the transfer note