Pinewood Tuition Fees 2023-2024
ADDITIONAL SERVICES – FEES:
CAPITAL LEVY: NEW students ONLY
600 euros for Kindergarten and 2,500 euros for Grades 1-12
BUS SERVICE: 1,050 euros annually (630 euros one way)
DORMITORY FEES: 11,500 euros per year in a double room.
SEN SUPPORT (Special Education Needs): is offered through the Student Services Department. The fee is based on a 3 Tier system and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Click HERE for an overview of the SEN Fees.
TUITION FEES INCLUDE:
- After School Activities / Clubs
- Books (not included: IB books for G11, G12)
- 4 Field trips
- Digital Resources, Access to Platforms
- English Language Support
2nd child discount 5% on tuition
3rd child discount 10% on tuition
Ιn case of student transfers between Anatolia College and Pinewood, the corresponding payments’ and discounts’ policies for the school where the student is enrolled, apply automatically.
Full payment discount is 5% on tuition fees (not on the Capital Levy or dormitory fees), if the full amount is paid by Sept. 15.
- Bus discount for 2nd child 15%, 3rd and more child(ren) 25%
- An Application Fee of 60 euros per child is due and payable at the time of the application.
- The Tuition and Fees are an amount that includes tuition and any other school fees as approved by the Board of Trustees. Tuition and Fees are non-transferable.
- The Capital Levy of 2,500 euros is an enrollment fee only applicable to new students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Families with a child enrolled in Kindergarten pay 600 euros of the Capital Levy and are responsible for the remaining balance (1,900 euros) at the start of Grade 1. The Capital Levy is not applicable to exchange students.
- Fees and the capital levy are paid in 3 installments: June 30, September 15 and January 15.
- New parents are required to pay a non-refundable deposit as soon as they are accepted, the deposit is set at 2,000 euros for Elementary and Secondary students and 1,000 euros for Early Years students.
- The Transportation Fee of 1,050 euros is an additional and non-refundable fee for those who choose bus transportation. The school offers the option for a one-way route with an amount of 630 euros for the school year. A sibling discount is applicable as per the discount table.
- The Boarding Fee is a fee for students who choose to reside in the Pinewood dormitory located in the Anatolia Campus. The yearly fee is 11,500 euros.
- After the yearly re-enrollment process through the Athena portal, parents and/or legal guardians shall receive a Proforma Invoice for each child enrolled at the school with the deposit/ installments amounts and due dates. Under special circumstances, the school can require full payment of tuition and fees prior to enrollment.
- As per Law 4713/2020 (Article 7.3), non re-enrollment of a student is possible in case of non-full payment of tuition fees for two (2) school years.
Early Disenrollment / Late Enrollment
- The School year is divided into three periods: PERIOD 1: September 1 – November 30, PERIOD 2: December 1 – March 15, PERIOD 3: March 16 – June 30.
- If a student attends 13 or more school days in a given period, the payer is responsible for paying the School Fees for the entire period.
- If a student attends 12 or less school days in a given trimester, the payer is responsible for paying for those days that the student attended the school.
- The tuition fee for one period is equivalent to a third of the tuition fees.
- Parents will be reimbursed in case they have paid more than the applicable fees.
Early Disenrollment - PROCEDURE:
- Parents/guardians need to complete and sign the below disenrollment form.
- Any outstanding amounts need to be paid.
- All books and other materials belonging to the school need be returned.
- No report card or transfer certificates will be issued if the above requirements are not met.
- Tuition fees will not be refunded for a student who is expelled or who has to leave for behavioral reasons.
- If a student must disenroll early during the course of the school year, the Admissions Officer must be notified at least one week in advance of the withdrawal date in order to allow time to prepare the required disenrollment form.
Fees may be paid by wire transfer to any of the below school bank accounts or via credit card online.
Payment via credit card payment: please send an email to [email protected] and indicate the amount you want to pay. You will then receive a secure payment link via email.
Payment via wire transfer:
PIRAEUS BANK (GR – EUR)
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
Account No: 5216-055583-332
IBAN: GR 21 0172 2160 0052 1605 5583 332
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
ALPHA BANK (GR – EUR)
PINEWOOD SCHOOL OF THESSALONIKI
Account No: 720 00 2002 003099
IBAN: GR45 0140 7200 7200 0200 2003 099
Swift Code: CRBAGRAA
JPMorgan Chase&Co American Bank (USA – USD)
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 827526903
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CITY AND STATE: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
FOR ACH Transactions:
Bank Routing Number: 021000021 (NY)
* PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION THE FIRST AND LAST NAME OF THE STUDENT(S) IN THE NOTES SECTION OF THE WIRE TRANSFER.